Friday, May 6, 2011

Corn & Coffee

In today's news, I saw the biggest can of corn I have ever seen in my life.  I have helpfully put an orange next to the gigantic can of corn to demonstrate how monstrous it is.


Corn is cheap and I like corn!  You can get a can for 50 cents at Safeway on sale.  But I don't know whether I'll want to eat corn anymore if I ever get to dig into that can up there.

Here is a picture of some Starbucks instant coffee.  If you haven't tried it, you're like me and might not like coffee.  But Truongie says that it's really good so here's a bag of goodies for him.


I also have a bag of Cuties in my purse because who doesn't carry a one pound bag of tangerines in their purse along with a maxi pad for emergencies and some contact lens solution?  I do, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment